- Candidate must possess either a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 – 5 years working experience for Accountant are required for this position.
- Preferably Senior specializing in Finance Corporate Finance / Investment / Treasury or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): strong interpersonal skills, strong sense of urgency, results oriented, self-starter, a hands-on person and able to work independently.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Manage all taxation issues and ensure compliance with reporting and payment
- Financial budgeting process, group consolidation and costing
- Analyze all aspects of the financial performance and identify profit improvement opportunities
- Liaison with external auditor, tax consultant and company secretary to ensure compliance with relevant legislations
Interested candidates are invited to email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.