- Installation, troubleshoot and configure of PC, Notebooks, Printers, Scanners hardware components.
- Installation, troubleshoot and configure of Microsoft Window Operating system and Microsoft applications in the Desktop and Notebook.
- Installation and troubleshoot anti-virus software, patches and hot-fixes for MS or other applications.
- Data analysis.
- Creation of new pc image, support deployment and software agents
3 full time position available, Intern are also welcome to apply
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to handle multitask.
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure.
- Possess technical certification will have added advantage
- Possess own car and willing to travel
Interested candidates are invited to email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.