- Provides technical advice and support to Level 1 and 2 Engineers
- Customer support on-site and off-site
- Provides remote troubleshooting if needed
- Attends to high severity incidents on and off-site
- Prepares and follow-up on incident reports if any
- Updates incident tickets in a timely manner in Field Service Management System to meet contractual Service Level Agreements
- Reviews and submits incident reports in a timely manner
- Coordinates with the technical team to prepare problem management reports
- Reviews problem management reports
- Monitors and ensures problem management reports are submitted in a timely manner
- Leads problem management and resolution in the support products.
- Leads project implementation
- Reviews project scope, Pre-Implementation Validation (PIV) and prepares project deployment checklist
- Ensures project timely completion.
- Plans and reviews implementation timeline with project manager.
- Develops design configuration documentation
- Captures and updates project implementation technical issues for references
- Assumes the Project Technical Lead role when required
- Submits timesheet to reporting manager
- Provides scope of work and man-days to pre-sales & sales teams (if required)
- Reviews and highlights project deployment risks
- Conducts technical sharing with Level 1 and 2 engineers
2 full time position available
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related working experience in an IT related environment
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer Network/ System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Able to handle multitask.
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure.
- Possess technical certification such as MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA, Cisco, Sun etc. will have added advantage
- Possess own car and willing to travel
Interested candidates are invited to email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.